* Cyclical clodronate is effective in preventing postmenopausal bone loss: A comparative study with transcutaneous hormone replacement therapy in ”Journal of Bone and Mineral Research”, Vol. 10(5), maggio 2009, pp. 697-703.
* Cyclical intravenous clodronate in postmenopausal osteoporosis: Results of a long-term Clinical trial in ”Bone”, Vol. 18(2), febbraio 1996, pp. 179-84.
* 99m Tc-DTPA-Surfactant Inhalation in Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS): A New Diagnostic-Therapeutic Tool in “Journal of Aerosol Medicine”, Vol. 5(2), febbraio 1992, pp. 113-22.
* Pharmacokinetics of vincristine in cancer patients treated with nifedipine in ”Cancer”, Vol. 64(9), dicembre 1989, pp. 1805-11.
* Thyroid function tests in acute viral hepatitis: relative reduction in serum thyroxine levels due to T4-TBG binding inhibitors in patients with severe liver cell necrosis” in Journal of endocrinological investigation”, Vol. 12(3), aprile 1989, pp. 149-53
* Catecholamines and Pituitary Function. VII: Effects of Acute and Chronic Dopamine-Receptor Blockade on Pituitary Response to TRH-GNRH in Normal Women and in Patients with Hyperprolactinemic Amenorrhea” in Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 20(1), febbraio 1988, pp. 44-8.
* La funzione tiroidea nell’ uremia cronica: influenza dei diversi tipi di trattamento, Conference Paper, gennaio 1988.
* Catecholamines and Pituitary Function. VI. Effect of Different Dopamine Doses on TRH-Induced Prolactin Release in Women with Pathological Hyperprolactinemia” in Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 19(3), aprile 1987, pp. 125-9.
* Thyroid Function Tests in Patients Undergoing Maintenance Dialysis: Characterization of the ‘Low-T4 Syndrome’ in Subjects on Regular Hemodialysis and Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis in ”Nephron”, Vol. 46(3), febbraio 1987, pp. 225-30.
* Catecholamines and Pituitary-Function. V. Effect of Low-Dose Dopamine Infusion on Basal and Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Stimulated Gonadotropin Release in Normal Cycling Women and Patients with Hyper-prolactinemic Amenorrhea in ”Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 18(7), agosto 1986, pp. 479-84.
* Catecholamines and pituitary function. IV. Effects of low-dose dopamine infusion and long-term bromocriptine treatment on the abnormal thyrotroph (TSH) dynamics in patients with pathological hyperprolactinaemia in ”Acta endocrinologica”, Vol. 111(2), marzo 1986, pp. 154-61.
* Classification of Idiopathic hypercalciuric patients by isotopic calcium absorption: A comparison with oral calcium tolerance test” in Calcified Tissue International”, Vol. 37(5), ottobre 1985, pp. 467-73.
* Catecholamines and pituitary function. II. Prolactin response to different dopamine doses in normal cycling women and patients with prolactin-secreting pituitary tumors, both before and after endogenous catecholamine synthetase inhibition in ”Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 16(12), gennaio 1985, pp. 658-62.
* Does the Hypothalamic Tyrosine-Hydroxylase Inhibition Mediate the Positive Feedback of Progesterone on Gonadotropin Release in Women?” in Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 16(3), aprile 1984, pp. 136-9.
* Testosterone-induced hyperprolactinaemia in a patient with a disturbance of hypothalamo-pituitary regulation” in Acta endocrinologica”, Vol. 105(2), marzo 1984, pp. 167-72. in
* Catecholamines and pituitary function. III. Restoration of the prolactin response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone by low-dose dopamine infusion in women with pathological hyperprolactinemia” in Hormone Research”, Vol. 20(3), febbraio 1984, pp. 202-12.
* Catecholamines and pituitary function. I. Effects of catecholamine synthesis inhibition and subsequent catecholamine infusion on gonadotropin and prolactin serum levels in normal cycling women and in women with hyperprolactinemic amenorrhea” in Hormone Research”, Vol. 19(3), febbraio 1984, pp. 158-70.
* Catecholamines and Pituitary Function” in Hormone Research in Paediatrics”, Vol. 20(3), gennaio 1984, pp. 202-212.
* Elevation of serum bile acids induced by sodium fusidate administration in man in “Digestive Diseases and Sciences”, Vol. 27(3), aprile 1982, pp. 283-4.
* Effect of estrogens and progesterone on gonadotropin and prolactin” in Obstetrics and Gynecology”, Vol. 58(4), novembre 1981, pp. 527-32.
* Effect of methyl-P-tyrosine administration on gonadotropin and prolactin release in normal-cycling, postmenopausal and hyperprolactinemic women in ”Acta Europaea fertilitatis”, Vol. 12(3), ottobre 1981, pp. 271-3.
* Progesterone Positive Feedback on Gonadotropin Release in EstrogenPrimed Postmenopausal Women: Central Nervous System and Pituitary as Possible Sites of Action” in Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism”, Vol. 53(1), agosto 1981, pp. 135-8.
* Methyl-P-Tyrosine Effect on Gonadotropin and Prolactin Pituitary Release in Women” in Hormone and Metabolic Research”, Vol. 13(5), giugno 1981, pp. 299-300.
* A study of the receptors for dehydrotestosterone (DHT) in male pseudo-hermaphroditism due to androgen resistence in “Journal of Nuclear medicine and Allied sciences”, Conference Paper, Vol. 4, gennaio 1981.